Brian plays an active role in the firm's Civil & Commercial Litigation Practice Area. In addition to providing representation in general civil litigation, Brian regularly assists clients with disputes involving contracts, probate law, real estate law and construction law.
Brian counsels and represents general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, owners and engineers regarding all aspects of public and private construction. Brian also represents heirs and personal representatives in probate proceedings. Brian has trial experience and has represented numerous clients at mediations, arbitrations, court trials and motion hearings.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Real Estate Specialist, Minnesota State Bar Association
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- Saint Cloud State University, B.S. (Business), cum laude
- Construction Defects: Avoid Common Pitfalls that Affect Your Ability to Recover Damages, April, 2012
- KGM Contrs., Inc. v. Cass County, 2006 Minn. App. Unpub. LEXIS 626 (Minn. Ct. App. 2006)
- Deeds in Lieu of Foreclosure, Ramsey County Bar Association, 2009
- Resolving Problems & Disputes on Constr. Projects, NBI, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Minnesota Asphalt Pavement Association
- Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Burnsville Chamber of Commerce
- Southwest Metro Chamber of Commerce