Erin Boerschel joined the firm as a law clerk while still in law school. While working in that capacity, Erin regularly assisted the firm's attorneys with a wide variety of cases and research projects, including both litigation and transactional matters. After earning her Juris Doctorate from Hamline University School of Law, Erin began representing clients in dissolution, post-decree and general civil litigation matters.
Today, Erin's practice includes representation primarily in the areas of probate and non-probate estate administration and guardianship and conservatorship, as well as municipal law and business and commercial law. Erin is a Court-appointed member of the Hennepin County Guardianship/Conservatorship Attorney Panel.
Erin lives in Lakeville and enjoys being a mom, spending time with family, volunteering at church and most outdoor activities.
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- CALI Award: Property Law; Children and the Law
- Law Review: Hamline Law Review, Associate and Board of Editors
- Luther College, B.A. (Psychology), magna cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- First Judicial District Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of MN, Judicial Extern, 2005
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Assistance of Dakota County, 2008 - 2012
- Ramsey County Guardian ad Litem, 2005 - 2008
- Hosanna Lutheran Church
- Lakeville Chamber of Commerce
- Court-Appointed Member of the Hennepin County Guardianship/Conservatorship Attorney Panel