Will joined the firm with experience in areas of insurance defense and workers compensation. His practice with Dougherty, Molenda, Solfest, Hills & Bauer P.A. now focuses on litigation in the areas of personal injury, commercial and real estate law. He also handles pre and post-judgment collection issues.
Will has trial experience and has successfully represented clients at numerous mediations, arbitrations and motion hearings. He is a zealous advocate for his clients, while remaining mindful of the costs of litigation.
When he is not at work, Will enjoys running, hunting, fishing, and competing in local and regional marathons and golf.
Visit our Personal Injury blog at www.applevalleymnpersonalinjuryblog.com.
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse, B.A. (Political Science) with honors
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Trucking Association
- Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Burnsville Chamber of Commerce