“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” Martin Luther King Jr.
Areas Of Practice
- Minnesota, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1987
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.S. - 1978
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Social Studies Education
Annette joined the firm in 1989. In 1996, she became Human Resources Manager for the City of Apple Valley, a role she held until she returned to the firm in 2001. From 1992 to 2001, Annette also served on the City of Richfield Charter Commission. Using her practical experience and legal training, Annette now focuses her practice on employment and municipal law issues.
Annette is a former high school social studies teacher and has coached high school and traveling soccer for more than 26 years.
She served on the Board of Directors for the Academy of the Holy Angels for six years.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Dakota County Bar Association, Member
- City of Richfield Charter Commission, 1992 to 2001
- Academy of the Holy Angels, Board of Directors
- University of Minnesota Athletics Advisory Board
- Honorable Robert Schumacher, Minnesota Court of Appeals, Judicial Clerkship
- Sharp v. Hayloft Property Management Co., (Employment Benefits Appeal)
- Caponi v. City of Eagan, (Mandamus)
- City of Jordan v. Church of St. John the Baptist of Jordan, (Eminent Domain)
- Knudtson v. City of Coates, (Zoning)
- EHW Properties v. City of Eagan, (Special Assessment)
- SLS Partnership v. City of Apple Valley, (Mobile Home Park Zoning)
- Greer v. City of Eagan, (Special Assessment)
- Apple Valley Square v. City of Apple Valley, (Rezoning, Tax Increment Financing)