“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” Martin Luther King Jr.
Areas Of Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Honors: Dean’s Award in Legal Research and Writing
- University of St. Thomas
- Major: Business Administration
Arthur J. Waldon is an attorney who assists clients with a wide variety of legal disputes and issues through his litigation practice.
Arthur graduated from the University of St. Thomas with a degree in Business Administration. He attended law school at the University of St. Thomas School of Law where he was a Senior Editor for the University of St. Thomas Law Journal. During law school Arthur was also actively involved in trial advocacy competitions that would prepare him to hit the ground running when he entered the practice of law. After law school, Arthur worked as a litigation attorney in a small firm where he served as second chair in a number of jury trials, both in state and federal court. Arthur has also argued a number of cases to the Minnesota Court of Appeals, and appeals continue to be a focus in his practice.
At Dougherty Molenda, Arthur assists in litigation matters involving a variety of practice areas and industries, including the following:
- Business Torts and Unfair Competition
- Commercial Litigation
- Conciliation Court
- Construction Defects
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collection
- Employment Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Manufacturing Disputes
- Real Estate
- Shareholder Litigation
- Trade Secret Misappropriation
When away from the office, Arthur enjoys spending time with his wife and children. As a former golf professional, he also occassionally squeezes in a round of golf.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Civil Litigation Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association