Areas Of Practice
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Honors: Student Bar Association Board of Governors, Vice-President
- Honors: Employment & Labor Law Society, President
- Law Review: Mitchell Hamline Law Review, Associate Editor
- Tennessee Technological University
- Major: Political Science
Patrick Kennedy is an associate attorney with the firm. He regularly assists clients with a variety of personal and business transactional and litigation matters.
Patrick joined the firm with a diverse background of legal experience. During law school, Patrick served as an Associate Editor and Assistant Editor and Business Manager for the Mitchell Hamline Law Review. In these roles, Patrick developed his writing skills and attention to detail, editing submissions to the journal and managing its business operations. During law school, he also worked in the Rosalie Wahl Dispute Resolution Clinic, supervising student attorneys and meeting with clients involved in a wide variety of disputes. Patrick’s incorporates this extensive mediation training in his practice today.
At Dougherty Molenda, Patrick applies his already broad legal experience to develop practical solutions for clients in matters ranging from simple legal consultations to complex real estate and business transactions.
- Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Dakota County Bar Association, Member