“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” ~ Vince Lombardi
Areas Of Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Family Law Clinic, Student Director
- Honors: Civil Rights Moot Court, Student Director
- University of Minnesota
- Major: Sociology of Law
- Major: Criminology, and Deviance
Molly Davy handles all aspects of family law matters for her clients. She also assists both debtors and creditors with Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcies.
Molly graduated from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, majoring in the Sociology of Law, Criminology and Deviance, before attending law school at the University of Minnesota Law School.
During her law school studies, Molly practiced as a student attorney in the school’s Family Law Clinic and participated in the Civil Rights Moot Court as a Student Director. Before joining the firm, Molly practiced exclusively in the area of family law at a small firm in Lake Elmo, Minnesota. Molly has experience in and assists her family law clients with division of marital and non-marital property, complex custody and parenting time issues, spousal maintenance, child support, paternity, orders for protection, harassment restraining orders, and third-party custody matters. For more information on some of these topics, please click on the following:
Molly is also an Assistant City Attorney for the City of Apple Valley. She represents the City of Apple Valley in criminal court on a weekly basis.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Tubman, Volunteer Lawyer