August 22, 2013 | Attorney Bob Bauer Presents at Eminent Domain Seminar
Attorney Bob Bauer presented a seminar on appraisal issues in condemnation valuation. The seminar included a variety of valuation topics, including the following:
- Approaches to Fair Market Value
- Highest and Best Use Valuation
- Determining Damages in Partial Takings
- Determining Damages in Temporary Takings
- Determining Fair Market Value in a Recession
- Considerations in Determining Damages
About Bob: Bob is a shareholder with the firm, and he represents clients in general municipal, land use and real estate matters including zoning and comprehensive guide plan amendment applications, litigation of condemnation actions and special assessment appeals; general civil litigation; shareholder dispute litigation; wills, trusts and business succession planning.
Bob is a Real Property Specialist certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association, and he is repeatedly named to the Minnesota Super Lawyers List.