Special Notice Regarding COVID-19 and Office Operation
Please visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center for additional information and resources.
We at Dougherty, Molenda, Solfest, Hills & Bauer P.A. wanted to inform you about how our office is addressing the COVID-19 pandemic and related concerns.
The health and well-being of our employees, clients, and community as a whole is of utmost concern and importance to us. We are constantly monitoring the recommendations of the CDC and national, state and local authorities to ensure our work environment is safe for our employees and clients. We plan to continue to meet our clients’ needs and maintain continuity and accessibility while we all adapt to the ever-changing nature of this pandemic. However, effective March 23, 2020, we have closed our office to the public.
Even though our office has closed to the public, we are readily available to address all of your legal needs:
- All of our attorneys are equipped with the technological ability to work remotely.
- You can reach our attorneys and staff, either by e-mail or phone. Voicemail messages can be retrieved remotely or through each person’s e-mail, so they will receive your voicemail.
- Our staff working remotely have the ability to access securely all documents as well as prepare documents remotely. Our goal remains to provide you the same service you experienced prior to the pandemic.
- All previously scheduled meetings must be scheduled by appointment only for in-office meetings or by phone or video-conference.
- Although the courts in Minnesota have closed for the time being for most civil litigation matters, we plan to engage in those litigation tasks that do not involve actual court appearances.
In implementing these policies our focus was on the health and safety of our staff and clients as well as to continue to meet our client ongoing needs. We understand this is a stressful time for all businesses and individuals throughout the globe. There will be additional challenges as we all navigate our way through this pandemic, but we anticipate being able to address all of your legal needs during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us. Our entire staff at Dougherty Molenda urges you to stay safe in these uncertain times and know that we will be with you every step of the way.