Food and Beverage Practice
Our food and beverage industry attorneys can provide representation in the food and beverage industry, including in the following areas:
- Food and beverage production
- Non-alcoholic beverage manufacturing
- Poultry products
- Supportive businesses
- Cold storage warehousing
- Food packaging
- Restaurants, including franchises
Our attorneys also provide services designed to make food and beverage businesses successful, including the following services:
- Corporate: acquisition analysis, leasing, incentive loan program offerings, commercial financing, shareholder agreements, purchase and sale contracts, distributor agreements.
- Intellectual Property: trademarks, branding, patent infringement
- Labor & Employment: employee benefits plans, retirement plans, employee handbooks, executive compensation agreements, Non-Competes and HR support
- Litigation: commercial contracts, insurance claims, intellectual property claims, employment suits, real estate claims, mediation and arbitration
- Real Estate: real estate purchases, sales, development and leases
- Trusts & Estates: Business succession planning
Operating a business, no matter what the size, requires multiple facets of administration beyond the product or service itself. Our FaB Business Toolkit offers the following core areas of service to help business owners move forward as they keep a keen eye on developing their true passion-whether beverages, food, storage, retail, or otherwise.
To learn more about the legal services our attorneys provide to food and beverage clients, please call us at 952-432-3136 or, if you prefer, contact us via e-mail.