Growing With the South Metro for More Than 30 Years
Located in Apple Valley, Dougherty, Molenda, Solfest, Hills & Bauer P.A., has been providing exceptional legal representation to clients throughout the Twin Cities since 1986.
With more than 30 full-time employees, including attorneys and support staff, the firm is positioned to provide the experience and capabilities of a large law firm, with the personal service, value and attention clients expect in a small-firm environment.
We are large enough to serve you, and small enough to know you. Our lawyers will work with you personally to craft a legal strategy that suits your unique goals.
Our Successful Approach to Law
At Dougherty, Molenda, Solfest, Hills & Bauer P.A., we set ourselves apart by offering clients a unique combination of big-firm resources and small-firm accessibility. The following attributes contribute to our successful law practice:
- A collaborative approach to law: Our attorneys come from diverse professional backgrounds and collectively can address a broad range of legal issues. Our versatile practice proves effective for clients with multiple and overlapping legal issues.
- Open access to our attorneys: When you visit our firm, you will find an accessible team of attorneys who will make themselves available to address your concerns.
- Responsiveness: We don’t keep our clients waiting for return calls. If you need to get in touch with your attorney, he or she will be here to speak with you or return your call, in most cases, the same day.
- Competitive fees: We don’t pay downtown overhead so you don’t pay downtown fees.
- Convenience: Our location south of the river gives clients throughout the south metro convenient access to high-quality legal services. Parking is free and convenient.
If you are facing a legal problem in the Twin Cities, our attorneys are here to offer experienced advice and advocacy. Contact us online or by telephone at 952-432-3136 or toll free at 800-595-5419 to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Apple Valley general practice attorneys.